“ I want to have something that I am really proud of, that is really beautiful, made by people I believe in.” – Claudia, Sealth owner
Sealth Build Options
See more on our specs page.
About The Sealth
The Sealth, inspired by the Washington State Ferry of the same name, is a hand-crafted performance touring bike. Built in Seattle, The Sealth is perfectly equipped for both your daily commute and long distance rides throughout the Pacific Northwest.
Take one for a spin!
Come into our store for a test ride. Contact us if you have any questions!
- Hand made in Seattle, Washington
- Designed by Alex Kostelnik
- Double Butted Cro-Mo tubing from Mississippi, USA
- Union made steel tubing made in America
- Extra long chainstays
- Low bottom bracket for enhanced stability
- Relaxed head tube angle for “no jitters” riding
- Braze-ons for every commuting and touring need
- Fits super fat tires with ease
- Fender clearance galore
- Will fit virtually any rack ever made w/o messy clamps
- SEE BIKE SPECS
- Recent Cycling Illustrated interview!
Hear a Washington State Ferry announce it’s arrival!